Bosch Angle Grinder 9 inch
Bosch Power Tools deliver stronger performance and lasting reliability. The Bosch 1900 series 7 In. and 9 In. grinders are redefining innovation. The line is powered by A new, ultra-efficient 4 HP motor. It utilizes the best vibration control system on the market. If that isn’t enough, they are also the lightest large angle grinders available, weighing up to 20% less than any comparable competitive model.
|No Load RPM||6,500|
|Spindle Thread||5/8 -11 UNC|
|Works With||Cutting Dust Extraction/Collection Hoods
Surface Grinding Dust Extraction/Collection Hoods
Metal Type 1A Cutting Guard
|Includes||(1) – Vibration Control Side Handle, (1) – Quick Adjust Wheel Guard, (1) – Grinding wheel flange kit, (1) – Spanner Wrench|
- Maximum power at minimum weight – up to 20% lighter than comparable tools.
- Patented vibration control with soft grip – reduces vibration by up to 50%.
- Durable and reliable – manufactured with highest quality, resonance reducing components.
- Quick adjust guard system – quickly adjusts and locks in place for added protection.
- Epoxy coated field windings – provides ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris.
- Service minder brushes – eliminates guesswork, stops tool when preventive maintenance is required.
- Tri-metal switch design – helps prevent accidental start ups.
- Removable brush covers – for easy brush replacement.
- AC/DC compatibility – extends tool versatility to DC outlets such as welders and generators.
- Main handle rotates 90 degrees for better control in cutting applications.